Build Your Future with Future Counselors!!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Experience : 3-5 years
PAN India - Nagpur (Maharashtra- Madhya Pradesh - CG), Bangalore (Karnataka - Kerala- Tamil Nadu), Delhi, (Delhi NCR- Chandigarh, Punjab), Hyderabad (Telangana & Andhra Pradesh)/ Ahmadabad (Gujarat - Rajasthan)
Job Description :
As a Business Development Executive, you are required to travel across the region to generate New Business. Your role shall have more dedication towards new market development and generation of business from there. You shall be sole responsible for business in your assigned territory. Your responsibility is to know in-depth about Future Counselors, its products, website etc and believe in the policies made by us. You need to be a quick learner.
Key Performance Area :
- Generating Business in the assigned territory. (40%)
- Touring the entire region for giving Seminars, Presentation in the Schools, and Colleges for targeting the students. (20%)
- Adding New Avenues by building NEW Franchisee/ Business Associates in the given territory. (30%)
- Prepare Monthly Visit Plan and take proper approvals from Head - Business Development and final approvals from Managing Director.
- Search for New Associates and motivate them to do business with us.
- Supporting the Franchisee / Business Associates in the given territory by resolving all the queries raised by them maintaining good relationship with them for long term business.
- Prepare Daily Work Done Report and Tour Visit Report on DAILY basis and mail the report to the Head - Business Development and Managing Director.
- Shall Prepare MIS Report for consolidated follow-up’s and Visits on Bi Monthly basis and mail the report to the Head- Business Development and Managing Director.
- Update Product Knowledge to the Business Associates/ Franchisee by arranging training and support by operations team. (10%)
- Excellent Written and verbal Communication skills in English
- Excellent Command over Local Language
- Working Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Should be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Go getter, flexible and adaptive to the work environment, target oriented.
- Graduates (Undergraduate shall also be considered based on Experience)
- Male/ Female Candidates
- Experience in Sales and Marketing preferred
- Age is not a constraint for right candidate